Friday, September 9, 2011

No Hammies For Now

It's been more than a month now since I've been fighting the strong urge to get new syrian hamsters. I wrung my own wrist every time I felt the urge to pick up new hammies from pet shops or whenever I wanted to text message hamster hobbyists to inquire about new pups for grabs.



This is sooooo difficult. I want a pair badly.

It's also been more than a month since I lost my Fuller, my male Syrian Hamster. Four months ago, I lost Fuller's mate, Hash. In both deaths, I MOURNED like crazy. I wouldn't have cried myself to death if I wasn't the one responsible for their deaths. I didn't take care of them properly. How the hell could I have done that to two precious souls who always wanted to make me happy???

I'm sulking once again. One, for my badly wrung wrist, and two, for missing my best friends GRAVELY.


3 comments:

  1. Hamsters are the cutest things ever! I've had a few of them in my life but nothing and I mean nothing ever came close to the relationship I had with my first hamster. This may sound soooo corny but we really had a close relationship and I miss her so badly =( I'm always very tempted to get new hammies too especially if I see one that looks like my previous one ><

    ReplyDelete